This hotel is a bit of a mixed bag. The restaurant, La Toque, is truly amazing. The food and service were absolutely terrific. On the other hand, we had a mini-suite, which seemed like a work in progress. It was large, had a very comfortable king-sized bed, but had very limited closet space and dressers. The clothes closet had no doors or curtains, so you looked at your clothes from the bed. Likewise the bathroom was also very large with both a bath and shower, yet there was only one sink and no shelf space for toiletries. We also had a kitchenette which for some reason had 2 microwave ovens. Like I said before, it seems like they haven't quite figured out what exactly they want this hotel to be. It has the potential to be first-class, but they aren't there yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA