The resort fee does include valet parking but I think that should be an option. Further the city tax per night was ridiculous. I realize it is napa but at the room rates, wow. The hot tub was nice but amazingly hot. I was ok w it but I think I might be the exception. Loved having a glass of wine in the lobby but I will say one of the two nights we were there it was impossible to get service. One person in our party had to belly up to the bar to get service. It was a great location for walking to oxbow market and to main at napa. Loved that! Great location as well for driving 29 or Silverado Highway South.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA