My husband and I stayed four nights at the Westin Verasa Napa over the Christmas holiday. We stayed in a king suite, which made our four nights extremely comfortable. The room was beautifully appointed and very clean. The staff, especially the concierge staff, was so warm and helpful. The location is great as well - very close to great restaurants in Napa, and a great jumping off point for day trips all over wine country. The weather was not great while we were in Napa, so we didn't really use the pool area, but it looked very nice. The gym area is smallish, but has all the necessities. We also enjoyed the beautiful and warm lobby for grabbing a drink or bite to eat. We were definitely sad to leave at the end of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA