Location is great. They do allow pets. Although when we checked in, despite having reserved that our puppy was joining us, they did not have a bed or bowls for him. My husband is a Starwood platinum member and i suspect that is the only reason why they were able to "find" a bed and bowl. Other than that minor glitch, great place to stay. You can walk to a number of shops and restaurants. The Napa Valley Wine Train is right across the street. They have bocce ball courts, a nice pool and huge jacuzzi. We have stayed there before and found everything to be consistent. The bar downstairs was awesome. This is the first bar that I have ever found the high end, ever elusive Pappy Van Winkle 20 year bourbon. That is usually only reserved for bars that cater to whiskey drinkers. The had a number of high end, hard to find spirits as well as home made bitters. The bartenders were a hoot and seemed to get into the fact that a woman loved drinking bourbon. Definately was fun to hang out there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA