We couldn't have been more pleased with our stay at the Westin, despite the crappy weather that unfortunately came with our trip. The hotel more than made up for it. Our room was oversized with the kitchen in case we wanted to cook, but who had time with all the wine tasting? I loved the decor, and did I mention the bed? Heavenly is right! We ate in the restaurant several times and enjoyed each meal. The burger I had the first night at the bar was outstanding! Every evening there is a complimentary wine tasting, very nice. All of the people went out of their way to be helpful, whether giving directions, lending an umbrella, or giving a lift to a restaurant nearby. Speaking of restaurants, there are many excellent restaurants within walking distance. (I just didn't want to walk in the cold rain.). I strongly recommend the Westin Verasa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA