“We LOVE Donna!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #90 of 216 Activities in Napa
Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
Activities: Wine tasting, Golfing
More attraction details
Owner description: A well-known producer of quality red wines.
Staten Island, New York
8 attraction reviews
“We LOVE Donna!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I traveled to Napa for my birthday and we stopped into this sweet little winery where we had the pleasure of meeting Donna who gave us a complimentary tasting because my husband is a firefighter :) It makes me grateful to know that even people across the country are grateful for the job that he and his brothers perform daily! And yes the wine is delicious, Tomahawk 2008 was my favorite!

Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful, small winery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Just happened upon this winery and was very happy to have done so. The staff was so friendly and the wine was great. They let you do the tasting while lounging in the garden which is just beautiful. It wasn't crowded like some of the other wineries in the area so we could take our time and just enjoy. Great experience.

San Mateo, California
“I used to hate cabernet sauvignon.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Tom and Tom introduced us to their cabs. I was shocked that I enjoyed them. Smooth and velvety on my palate. Unbelievably wonderful. Thanks guys!

Vacaville, California
23 attraction reviews
“Been Around For A Long Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Chimney Rock is one of the smaller wineries in rural Napa which produces a good product and has a small, old, Napa feel. There's nothing glitzy about Chimney Rock, but then again, its an authentic experience.

Vancouver, Canada
22 attraction reviews
“Excellent Wine, Amazing Staff, Awesome Enviromnet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

We absolutely loved it. We had to really beg and plead our tour operator to take us here and so glad that he did. Laura at the desk was amazing. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and she made it so much better. We had a group of 8 and everyone enjoyed it tremendously. Don't miss out on their Cab 2007.

Visited May 2012