“Batting Cages/Golf” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Murrieta
Murrieta, California
“Batting Cages/Golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

It's a pretty fun place but don't go for the food. Water slides, go-karts, batting cages, laser tag, little kid rides, lots of video games. Just your typical Muligans. Not a 4 star eatery.

Visited May 2013

MURRIETA
“My grandsons love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've taken my oldest grandson here several times and my youngest grandson went with us once. They love this place. My oldest grandson is ALWAYS asking me to take him. I wish I were younger and could do more with him but I love seeing them have such a good time. Always get the 4 pack or multi-pack. Don't count on the carousel rides being open. They are down a lot.

Visited September 2012
Murrieta, CA
5 attraction reviews
“Fun without the drive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My kids love Mulligans! We've had parties there and enjoyed school events as well as just for fun. The new waterpark is great - very safe, lots of seating and shade. Lazer tag is a favorite!

Visited April 2013
Riverside, California
“Mulligans - Murietta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Took my daughters & grand kids to a fun filled afternoon mini-golfing, driving on the slick track and vidiogaming. Kids had so much fun they went back on friday night for a special event called "Lock-in" (kids only all evening till midnight - One price for all) The staff is friendly & do their best to keep the place clean. Its a bit crowded on the weekend but still makes for a fun day with the kids. Recommend buying one of the package deals instead of trying to pay for thinks individualy. Things to do.. video games, skeeball, rock climb, lazer tag, slick track, carousel, train ride, tee cups, mini golf and more. Would be good place for a birthday pary

Visited March 2013
Wildomar, California
12 attraction reviews
“Cold day - wrist bands for rides were not worth it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were at Mulligans today, it was cold and rainy. The party was for my neices birthday, a bunch of little kids - three rides open. The train, the carousel (which was so slow they didn't want to ride it) and the tea cups. The go carts weren't running because it had started to rain and the kiddy carts are not there. It was not the best time at Mulligan's.

Visited February 2013