“Negative judgements of practiceing students at G.G.F.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Green Gulch Farm Zen Center

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Muir Beach
Green Gulch Farm Zen Center
You added Green Gulch Farm Zen Center to your Saves list
1601 Shoreline Highway, Muir Beach, CA 94965   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Muir Beach
A TripAdvisor Member
“Negative judgements of practiceing students at G.G.F.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2005

I was at Green Gulch Farm for the Fall Practice Periode of 2002. While I was there I was told to be a certain way or not this way. Before I ever went to Zen Center I was told by Senior Dharma Teachers at Zen center that we are all perfect just where we are but that the intensity of our own desire to wake up is the important thing. Now years later when I desired to return to practice they tell me that we don't want you. We feel due to how you behaved while you were here that you need psyc. help. I am a collage graduate and a seeker of truth and understanding. I just don't feel that they truly want to realy help any one Wake up! For I will continue on my ownlike the Buddha and I will reach the other shore but not from the help of anyone at Zen Center.

Stayed August 2002

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to Green Gulch Farm Zen Center? Share your experiences!