“Perfect stay for weekend getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Mountain View
“Perfect stay for weekend getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here and it was a perfect location for us due to shoreline concert we were attending. Allowed us to check in few minutes early and also provided me with local area information. Nice touch with a welcome bag with popcorn n cookies yum. Great space, huge bathroom mirror, kitchen is a plus with full accessories. Quite and safe night sleep. Don't miss great free breakfast! Hope to return!

• Stayed May 2013
MtnView_ResidenceInn, Manager at Residence Inn Palo Alto Mountain View, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Good day Sir,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay here with us and you got a chance to experience all the wonderful ammenities we have to offer. Our Hotel is in a great location close to shoreline amphitheatre and glad to know you enjoyed the concert. I hope your future travels brings you back to our location. If there is anything else I can assist you with please feel free to contact me.

Mountainviewgm@ih-corp.com
650-940-1300 Ext.400

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Cary, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were nicely renovated and had a studio apartment feel. Finding the room was a bit challenging and I heard the people in the courtyard area in the room at night so it was a bit on the noisy side. My stay was average.

• Stayed May 2013
MtnView_ResidenceInn, General Manager at Residence Inn Palo Alto Mountain View, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Hope you are having a great day,
First of all I wanted to thank you for taking the time and letting us know about you experience during your recent stay with us. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed the look and layout of our rooms. I also wanted to apologize for having a tough time finding our rooms i know it can be abit challenging with the way we are laid out, I will talk to my staff to make sure we offer assistance to our guest to make sure your entire experience with us is a positive one. I hope your next trip out to the area brings you back to our location so that you can give us the chance of turning an average stay to a great experience. If there is anything else I can assist you with please feel free to contact me.

Mountainviewgm@ih-corp.com
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I am staying here on business and the rooms are great. Full kitchen, small sofa, comfortable bed and good shower. There's a hot breakfast buffet (along with fruit and cereal) in the morning, cocktail/dinner hour in the evening. The fitness room and pool are small, but there are great surrounding neighborhoods for which to walk.

I would recommend requesting a room away from El Camino Real (main road). It's very busy street and very loud at all hours.

Overall, great place to stay for business or leisure. From San Jose Airport, about 20 -30 minutes northwest.

Room Tip: Choose a room more internal to the property....El Camino Real is a busy road and very loud.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
MtnView_ResidenceInn, Manager at Residence Inn Palo Alto Mountain View, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Good day Alisen,
First of thank you so much for taking the time and writing a review about our property. I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one and that all your needs were met and that you took full advantage of all our ammenities. We hope that your future travels bring you back to our establishment. Once again I am glad to know that we are your home away from home. If there is anything else I can assist you with please feel free to contact me

mountainviewgm@ih-corp.com
CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This place is on El Camino Real, the main street, so very good location and convenient.

Great breakfast. Fresh cut up fruits, cooked oatmeal in a pot not instant oatmeal with several toppings, hot sausage/scrambled eggs/potatoes and yogurt.

Has full kitchen and full size refrig. We had 3 adults, so one person has to sleep on the couch. The pull out bed is too soft. Tried to sleep on the couch, its way too short, even for a 5'2" person.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
MtnView_ResidenceInn, General Manager at Residence Inn Palo Alto Mountain View, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Good day Sir,
First of I want to thank you for taking the time and letting us know how your stay was at our property. I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed our amenities that we offer. I do aopologize that not all of you were able to get a good night sleep due to our sofa bed, I will look into it to see what can be done to make them more comfortable. Again thank you so much for writting a review and if there is anything I can assist you with please feel free to contact me.

650-940-1300 ext 400
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is very similar to the Residence Inn I stayed in Sunnyvale, CA. It has many small cottages in a garden setting with 8 suites in each cottage. The room is large, modern design, clean and quiet, even it's located on the busy El Camino Real. It's close to restaurants and convenient to different Silicon high tech company. It's very hard to get a reservation here.

The only thing I'd complain is the misleading name: Residence Inn Palo Alto Mountain View. It's not in Palo Alto. There is another Residence Inn a few blocks down the road to Palo Alto but the other one is a building, not cottage. I like cottage setting better and it gave me a sense of relax and vacation.

Room Tip: It's in Mountain View, not in Palo Alto.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Good day Sophie,
Thank you so much for taking the time and writting a review about our Hotel and your recent stay here with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and were able to relax. if there is anything else I can assist you with please feel free to contact me.

650-940-1300 ext 400
Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

All the guest rooms have a small but full kitchen, a fireplace (wood burning!), a sleeper sofa and a queen size bed. Breakfast is provided 7 days a week and dinner is provided Sun - Wed. A good central location to the Silicon Valley. I wouldn't recommend it for more than two people.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
MtnView_ResidenceInn, Manager at Residence Inn Palo Alto Mountain View, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Good day Mam,

Thank you very much for choosing our Hotel on your recent trip. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our rooms and amenities were up to your standards and liking. I hope that future travels brings you back to our Hotel and if there is anything I can assist you with please feel free to contact me.

Santa Monica, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I just returned from a four night stay at the Residence Inn in Mountain View. I booked a studio apartment on the first floor. The room was clean and spacious and included a separate sitting area, bed, bath and full kitchen, The bed was comfortable, the bathroom included a combination bathtub and shower with a separate vanity area, the sitting room had a sleep sofa, coffee table, desk, chair and flat screen TV. The furnishings were attractive and the grounds were well maintained. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast which was delicious includings eggs, waffles cereal etc. The staff were helpful and friendly and the complex included a swimming pool and jacuzzi. The hotel is located only a fifteen minute drive to Standford University. I will definately retun to the Residence Inn the next time I visit Standford. My only complaint was that the shower pressure was a bit weak for my taste and they did not offer pay per view

Room Tip: The two story suites on the second floor include a wood burning fireplace.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Good day Mam,

First of all I wanted to thank you for choosing us as your “Home away from Home”. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay here with us and that all of our amenities were up to par. I would also like to thank you for the positive feedback and what we need to work on and improve I will get with my Maintenance staff to check the water pressure in the rooms. In regards to the Pay per view channels that is something that we are looking into to have available for our Guest. Once again thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon. If there is anything I can assist you with please feel free to contact me.

Francisco Cruz

Been to Residence Inn Palo Alto Mountain View? Share your experiences!