Terrible, craphole, smelly, I was on third floor and when the elevator opened it was like a blast furnace, the upper floor was hotter than any place I've ever been, no air movement, smells rank.
The room was no better. It took my breath away. I put the AC on full blast and left for 3 hours, when I returned it was not much better.
Furthermore the TV, while not really important to me, really sucked. The one in this room is at least 25 years old, a big old boxy curved screen piece of crap.
Come on, heart of Silicon Valley, tech center of the universe, and the owners of this overpriced dump can't even invest one cent on upgrades? Never ever ever unless you like to feel like you are in the Sahara desert with no escape from the heat in your room. And don't even think that you can open the window, it did slide open about 4 inches, useless to help cool the room in the fresh air, horrible loud road noise as garbage trucks and hot rods cruise up and down the street all night. Don't expect a nice relaxing sleep before an important meeting. One of worst hotels I've ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Google Inc, Hewlet Packard Corporation, Stanford University, California’s Great Adventure, Aqua Adventure Waterpark, San Jose Convention Center and Shoreline Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Aria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mountain View
- Mountain View Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Mountain View