I have stayed at the Aria several times now and I must recommend it as a very good value hotel in this area. Hotels are very expensive in Silicon Valley so for what you pay you get a lot at the Aria. This time I tried another hotel and moved after the first night at the horror of that place- the staff was wonderful at accomodating us for a reservation during a very busy convention time. They are very nice and helpful- they honored an expired special for $89/night, which is unbelievable for Palo Alto. The average price is about $130 which is still not bad. This is not a fancy place but the beds are comfy, the pool is lovely and open year around, spotlessly clean, pretty reliable wifi, and very extensive cable channels. The location is perfectly central- close to downtown Palo Alto, VERY close to mid town Palo Alto, and also close to downtown Mountain View. I won't even bother with another hotel when I return next time unless of course I go to the Four Seasons! Just a warning, the breakfast is very average but Hobees is practically across the street- a Silicon Valley staple for 30 years. The restaurant attached to the hotel is a rather pricey Indian place- good but I have had better. Skip it. For good pizza, Maldonados rocks and its super close if you want a "take out" night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Google Inc, Hewlet Packard Corporation, Stanford University, California’s Great Adventure, Aqua Adventure Waterpark, San Jose Convention Center and Shoreline Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Aria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mountain View
- Mountain View Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Mountain View