The good: Polite front desk staff; okay breakfast with fruit, oatmeal, waffle iron, cereal, pastries.
The bad: worn wood on furniture, doors and frames; outdated (dark rooms and dark carpet, mauve tub/toilet/sinks); very small, un-enticing pool and dirty-appearing hottub set in the shadows just a few feet from the ground-level parking lot; lobby is so small that one cannot sit or eat breakfast there; dingy hallway carpeting; dirt collected at entry way, elevator grooves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property located at 1561 W. El Camino Real, in Heart of Silicon Valley, Close to U.C. Stanford, Hospital, Shoreline AmphiTheater, NASA Ames Research Center, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Google, Great America Theme Park, Palo Alto, Walking distance to all fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Hotel Azure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Mountain View Hotel Mountain View
- Mountain View Comfort Inn