“Cheerful and Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Cheerful and Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Whenever we come to Mountain View we lunch or dine in Fiesta Del Mar Too. Very good burritos and quesadillas. Fast and friendly service.

Visited April 2013

Mountain View, California
“Serious margs, very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Can't speak to the 'authentic-ness', but I find their food consistently delicious.
Love the spicy shrimp dishes - they have the shrimp technique pretty dialed in, could be spicier, though.
Fresh lime juice margaritas, made with a wide variety of tequilas, makes me very happy. Once you have a fave, the pitcher is the way to go.
I have to give the nod to La Fiesta (original) for food, by a nod, though - love the chicken poblano dish! (wish they still had the soup course, tho!)

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Walnut Creek, California
“Fast service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The restaurant is conveniently located in the down town area of Mountain View, just 1/2 block off Castro. Parking is plentiful. Service here was quick once I received a menu. Since there weren't any tapa type dishes I only tried one thing "Great Grandmother's Special". This was chicken in a red sour cream sauce. I was told that it was very popular, as well it may be. But I like a little more spice to my Mexican dishes.

The atmosphere is very casual. The prices, at least for my dish, a little steep $17.00 for a relatively small portion. Yes there was a large mound of Mexican rice on the side, but rice cost $2 for 25lbs.

I will need to go back and see if any of the other dishes produce anything special.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, Missouri
“Fresh shrimp and great margaritas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We met friends for lunch on Saturday and although I loved my selection, I also had order envy looking at all the wonderful dishes our friends ordered too! The margaritas are best by the pitcher to be honest and the atmosphere was laid back and comfortable enough for us to spend a couple of hours laughing and enjoying ourselves. So grab a friend or six, and plan on stopping in if you like great mexican food, seafood specials and an awesome value for the price.

Visited March 2013
Mountain View, California
“A favorite of ours!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We've been going here on a regular basis for years. Love the salad with rotisserie chicken, enchiladas de mole, homemade salsas, soups. Wonderful staff, fun and friendly atmosphere.

Visited March 2013