I stayed here for a business trip and I must say, I was impressed.
The price is great. My room was spacious, clean and as expected for a Hampton Inn. I checked the bed for bed bugs--there were none to be found. They had complimentary wifi.
My only complaint was the bathroom. During my stay, they were in the process of remodeling, and when I tried to take a shower, brown water came out of the shower faucet. Upon alerting the staff, they informed me that they had shut off the water for a short period and just turned it back on-which is why it's discolored. Also, I pointed out that the tub was dirty from the dirty water. The staff fixed the water problem, and cleaned the tub for me instantly.
I'm very particular about cleanliness at hotels and the shower situation bothered me a great deal. However, I was pleased with the reaction time, and immediate turn around on fixing the issue.
My room included a continental breakfast, which was set up in one of their dining rooms. The breakfast was a buffet including boiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal, yoghurt, bagels and cream cheese, coffee, tea among other things. The selection was nice.
At checkout, I was given a discount to my room and apologies as well.
Overall, the experience was positive.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View Hotel Mountain View
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mountain View
- Hampton Inn Mountain View
- Mountain View Hampton Inn