We weren't impressed at first when we walked in to this hotel, but after we settled in and had a good night's sleep, we were quite happy. The location is convenient to NASA, the San Jose airport (12 miles away), and Google's headquarters, and downtown Mountain View, where there are many restaurants and a light rail station to downtown San Jose, the Great Mall, and other nearby points. There is a free underground parking garage and with an elevator to the lobby. The breakfast was quite adequate.
On the down side, there is no shuttle service ANYWHERE (we even went to the Ramada next door to see if they had a shuttle, but they do not either), so you need a rental car, and town would be at least 1/2 an hour to walk to. The hotel faces on the Bayshore Freeway, so be sure to get a room well in the back. (We did and did not hear any noise.)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites At NASA Ames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites - Mountain View
- Quality Inn & Suites - Mountain View Hotel Mountain View
- Quality Inn Mountain View
- Mountain View Quality Inn