“Excellent Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Mountain View
Mounta
“Excellent Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We have been there for more than 2 months and I won't have any problem to live there more! Nice Location, great service, the rooms are comfortable and the prices are the cheapest in the region! The manager Wendy is so helpful and friendly and tried to help us since it was the first time for me and my friends here in the US. The front desk guys are also friendly and helpful especially Aron and Jessica!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Salem, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My suitcase was stolen from out in front of my room as I was unloading my belongings and bringing them into the room. While it's not the hotel's fault that it was stolen, the staff on duty that night and the next morning were completely unhelpful and unsympathetic. No one even said "I'm sorry this happened". I finally got a number to file a police report, but never did get a return call from the hotel manager. I also felt unsafe, realizing that someone was obviously watching me and knew I was alone. The room was OK - very low budget type hotel - but I will never go there again based on this negative experience. I recommend finding a safer place where the hotel staff and management show that they care at least a little about the safety and well-being of its guests.

Room Tip: Choose a well-lighted room that is more likely not to be a target for thieves.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Santa Maria, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My stay was very comfortable. I enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub and the breakfast. The beds were comfortable. The negatives were older furniture, very worn carpet, and a noisy air conditioner. The staff is very helpful. Breakfast consists of hot or cold cereal, milk, OJ, coffee, pastries, bagels, toast, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and fresh fruit. For me that is plenty of food. The tile floor in the bathroom is warmed. Nice touch! I called for extra towels and they were delivered promptly. The Inn is close to several restaurants and fast food places. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Being that my Dad has a hard time walking we asked for a ground floor room. The front desk was very...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Mills River, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The people and especially the Service here is Awesome. We had a wonderful sleep and the property is very nice. We left a package there and they traveled to a Fed Ex store to ship it to us. They really saved our bacon.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

The staff at the Camino Inn and Suites are extremely helpful and very courteous. We will definitely stay again! The breakfast is great and the service is the first class! Thanks to the entire staff. Team Tanner

• Stayed August 2012
Placerville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We arrived earlier than check-in but were immediately told our room was ready. Nearby Shoreline Amphitheatre is a very popular concert venue & we have stayed in many area motels but this was by far the nicest. Staff was friendly & helpful. Our room was clean & had no "disinfectant cover-up smell." Continental breakfast is a plus.

Room Tip: We stayed on ground level & after Kenny Chesney concert, no one was getting up early so we didn...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Monte-Carlo, null, Monaco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I was very impressed by the staff at this hotel especially the general manager, Wendy. She is clearly leading her team by example. Very attentive to guests, always friendly, cheerful and smiling and going the extra mile to help her guests in any way.

The hotel is also very well located in Mountain View with easy access to shops and the downtown area and the rooms are clean, beds comfortable and rates are good.

I happily recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Camino Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!