We stayed at this Holiday Inn Express for over a week and we were extremely pleased!
The rooms are beautiful, they are equipped and decorated in a way that makes you feel right at home [or at least the way you would wish your home would look like :-) ]. They are also clean and kept to a high standard, and it is obvious that every little detail was well thought out to make the guest feel comfortable and have all the amenities one may need. For example: The bath had a clothes-line (which we didn't find in any other motel or hotel in which we stayed in the area); there was a work-desk + a coffee table + a tray that you can put comfortably on your lap for food or a laptop - so you could really take your pick with whatever you like best.
The beds were very comfortable and we loved the linen!
The bathrooms were spacious, and offered everything we needed.
The staff was very very friendly and helpful, and really made us feel that they were happy to be of service when we needed assistance.
We also found the location to be very good, especially if you have plans in several different locations in the valley, since the hotel is located right in the middle of the silicon valley and allows quick access to the 237 and a short distance from food and shopping centers.
The only down-side that we saw is that the AC was a little loud, but most days we didn't need it so it didn't bother us too much.
We would definitely recommend this hotel to our family and friends, and would love to stay there again if we get the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the 100% non-smoking Hotel Strata! Located on Rte 82 junction of Hwy 85 & 237 with easy access to Hwy 101 & 280, near Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Omnicell, Motorola, El Camino Hospital, Stanford, NASA Ames, Apple, Siemens and many Silicon Valley company, within proximity to more than 35 restaurants and shopping area. Complimentary pre-arranged shuttle weekdays within 6 mile radius. Bring the family & plan to stay with us during your Christmas & New Year holidays.For business or pleasure this Mountain View hotel features five different room types from which to choose, with all the modern conveniences. Rooms have hardwood type flooring, large flat panel TV/150 HD channels, DVD/CD player, 2-line conference speaker phone/voice mail, coffee/tea, microwave, refrigerator, pants press, and iron/ironing board. Relax in our luxurious beds with triple sheeting, goose down comforters multiple pillows with pillow menu. All rooms include complimentary high-speed Internet service over sized work desk & ergonomic chair. Join us each morning for a complimentary hot buffet breakfast with more than 50 items including signature coffee & cinnamon rolls. We also offer an on-site 24-hour full fitness center & swimming pool. Our 24 hour professional and courteous staff is always ready to meet and exceed guest expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Strata Mountain View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mountain View (Town Center) Hotel Mountain View
- Holiday Inn Mountain View
- Mountain View Holiday Inn