“Amazing and Courteous Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Mountain View
“Amazing and Courteous Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I was very happy with my stay at the Hotel Avante. Everyone that worked at the hotel were amazingly helpful and courteous! Rooms were nice size and while I did not have a chance to try out the pool it looked nice as well. I would definitely stay here again! Wonderful location in Mountain View and the hotel has a shuttle service to help you get back and forth from meetings!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

This place was very clean friendly staff and a great price and location! Has many great amenities including a heated pool year round and great Art Deco decor all over. Has shuttle service and fast taxi service

• Stayed March 2012
rld9, General Manager at Hotel Avante, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for your great comments regarding our pool, friendly staff and overall condition of the hotel. Next time try our complimentary hot breakfast!
SoCal
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

For the amount we paid for this hotel, it was totally not worth it. The rooms were okay - nothing great. The breakfast buffet was meh... I actually hated the notes left by housekeeping saying how glad they were that we were staying at the hotel. That was weird.
However, I must say that the staff is very attentive, the happy hour was nice, and the free massage was well appreciated.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the first floor near the entrances! Awfully noisy!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
rld9, General Manager at Hotel Avante, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you for the positive feedback about the staff. Sorry the breakfast wasn't to your liking. We try to please as many people as possible, that's why we have a large Asian selection, Western selection as well as fresh fruits, danish and breads. I'm sorry the note left by the housekeeper was wierd to you, they try to make everyone feel at home and part of the family, but I can see that might not be for everyone. Hope to see you again, and we will not leave any notes, just provide great service!
Sumner, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This Bouitque Hotel is a gem. The staff were so welcoming, friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent and plentiful. The bedding, especially the pillows, were the best ! Wish I had them at home. The bathroom toiletries were wonderful, upscale , spa quality products. Overall a great place at a very reasonable price. We'll stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the wonderful comments as our staff tries hard to go above and beyond!
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was very impressed with the quality of this hotel for the price! The front desk was very helpful, especially regarding getting a cab to/from the Shorline venue (I was staying there for a concert). They also upgraded us to a Deluxe room. The room was extremely clean, the bed/pillows were SUPER comfortable, and every immenitity was provided for us from toothpaste to robes to sewing kit. The location was perfect and I saw they had a pool/hot tub (we didn't get the opportunity to use it but it looked very nice!) This is definately a place to come for the most bag for your buck!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
El Dorado Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Loved this hotel for the money. We had a special Art and Wine Festival rate. When seeing the parking lot it looked like apartment complex. But When entering the lobby it smelled like a Spa with a Fresh Hip Vibe. (Boutique Hotel) Fresh water with Pineapple floating in it. Also fresh coffee table with Cream. Better then expected complimentary breakfast (Hot), scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, ant hashbrown, oatmeal, Yogurt, Fresh sliced fruit, cold cuts, cheeses, ect. It was a mini spread but always replenished. Close to many restraunts within a few blocks. Had a room with two double beds. Nice bathroom. Comfy bed and the room was updated (except popcorn ceiling. Other then that Loved it. The Maid even left little treats ,mini candy bars next to our beds with a handwritten note that said thank you for letting me take care of your room. Wow, never had that before, and I stay in a hotel every weekend. The Hotel Avante impressed me very much.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I must say I love this hotel. The staff is extremely friendly and always willing to go the extra mile. The rooms have a nice little mini bar with some candy and soda and most of the furniture is on wheels (not the bed though) so you can re-arrange everything as you wish.

The housekeeping staff is awesome. They noticed that I took some M&Ms from the mini bar and they left a little note stating they hope i enjoy my stay with some "fun size" pack of candy. And the other day, I guess they noticed the empty coke can and the large McDonalds cup and they left a couple of coke's in ice.

One night my roomkey wasn't working, so I went down stairs and got a new one pretty quickly (they actually asked for my ID to swap out my key which was nice) and I asked if they had any Mountain Dew, while unfortunately they did not, they did go the extra mile and somehow got me some Dew and delivered it to my room.

I can pretty much say I love this hotel

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Avante? Share your experiences!