“Better than expected” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 23 hotels in Mountain View
Gustine, Ca.
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was just looking for a place to sleep for a night while my wife was in the hospital and this place was a reasonably priced option to some of the others in the area. Some of the reviews were horrid so I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and the friendly staff. Breakfast was o.k. but the location next to the freeway can be a little noisy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

102 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Mountain View, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have stayed at the Ramada more times than I can count. It's like my home away from home. The manager( Maria Aberlardo ) she is so sweet she make me feel at home. Erica and Tony are the two that usually take my reservations they're very accommodating to my needs. I would definitely recommend the Ramada to everyone .Its clean,safe and the customer service is great.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. I like the rooms 112-118. They are bigger
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The Ramada was a convenient place to stay while attending a conference in Mountain View. Service was exceptional - Maria was engaged, extremely helpful and friendly throughout my stay. Would definitely stay here again at a future trip to Mountain View.

• Stayed December 2012
colorado springs
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I can honestly say that I have nothing nice to say about this hotel. The location is horrid; right next the freeway (though surprisingly quiet), nothing in the room has been updated since probably 1984, the bed sucks, there are about 5 cable channels at most and the wifi is so weak that out of our two laptops, and two ipads we cannot get a signal. the room is so small that we wouldn't even be able to unpack for the week we are to be here. the others who have said this hotel is "fine" but stay in some pretty pitiful places. I mean c'mon, the carpet is forrest green and hasn't been changed in at least 15 years.Horrible, awful, there aren't words!

Room Tip: Well if you are going to stay here then definitely ask for one away from the freeway. But just keep...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
BizTraveller12345, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Mountain View, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank you for your review. We apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I would like to welcome you again, however, as we continue our renovations of not only our lobby and breakfast room, but also all of our guest rooms. With new carpeting, new flat screen televisions, and other major changes, we hope to see you again at the Ramada Mountain View.
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Ramada Mountain View? Share your experiences!