Based on the multiple excellent reviews, I suppose I was basically expecting much more from this place, but it's just yet another very average hotel in Mountain View, so I'm not looking forward to come back, as I was expecting more for the price.
- large rooms
- micro kitchen (MW and fridge)
- location, right on CA-85
- low quality linen, really: thin, rough. And the bed is kinda weird.
- not so nice front desk staff
- small bathrooms, very basic fixtures
- the fridge / AC are very noisy, so you'd better turn them off to sleep
- location: El Camino is convenient but not where you'd book for your dream vacations.