“The Host with the most” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dream Inn Mount Shasta

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mount Shasta
Dream Inn Mount Shasta
You added Dream Inn Mount Shasta to your Saves list
326 Chestnut Street, Mount Shasta, CA 96067   |
Ranked #3 of 9 Mount Shasta B&B and Inns
redding ca
“The Host with the most”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2008

My husband and I decided to go to Mt Shasta to celebrate our anniversary. Im so glad we did...David welcomed us with his homemade rasberry cordial soooo goood.
The room was beautiful and the long claw foot tub was built for two. David gave us ideas for dinner and drinks and we hit them all.
The next morning Breakfast was served not only was it tasty it was pretty.
I cant wait to go back again and this time it will be just because,it was like home away from home.
Thank you David and Lana you really made us feel welcomed.
Kristina
P.S. There Garden is Amazing.....Roses are beautiful:)

• Liked — Our hosts
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2008

The Dream Inn is a B&B. The inn keepers are most kind and friendly. Nice clean rooms and the food is great. For me the Dream Inn has become a very special place. I am looking forward to going back!

• Liked — The friendly inn keepers
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Linden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2008

My husband and I have been visitng The Dream Inn for five years. Our son lives in Mt. Shasta, and The Dream Inn is our first choice of where to stay. Lonna and David greet us with hospitality and welcome each time. Our room has always been clean, comfortable, and quiet. Dave keeps a beautiful garden, with roses, iris, peonies, and a koi pond.

Breakfasts are friendly and complete, and Lonna always uses the fruit in season. The conversation at the table, out in the backyard gazebo, or sitting in the livingroom has always been friendly and pleasant. We've learned of local sights, hikes, and interesting places to visit through out chats with Lonna and David. We highly recommend The Dream Inn as a great place to stay while in Mt. Shasta!

• Liked — Quiet and comfort
  • Disliked — We didn't get to stay long enough.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
Columbus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2008

I had heard about this beautiful area of the country so decided to finally check it out. I have enjoyed snowshoeing for years & after finding the Dream Inn on the Mt. Shasta Chamber of Commerce web site booked an inexpensive room in the Victorian house at this lovely B & B. It is located in the downtown area of the small town so lots of options were available for shopping & dining. Upon checking in, I met one of the 2 Innkeepers, David, while he was stoking the wood fire in the diningroom. With a hot cup of herbal tea in hand, I found my room very homey & comfortable in its Victorian charm. They also had the modern convenience of free wi-fi to allow me to surf the web on my lap top. The other Innkeeper, Lonna, showed me the many snow shoeing options in the area where I really enjoyed my time. The next morning she also cooked & served a healthy & hearty breakfast to get me on my way.

• Liked — friendly hospitality
  • Disliked — distance from home
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled solo
Westwood, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2008

I was travelling south on interstate 5 going from Portland to my home in LA. I had passed the mountain, Mt. Shasta, before on the freeway but never pulled off to see the little town of Mt. Shasta at the base of the mountain. After a delightful dinner at a cute little restaurant named the Trinity Cafe, I was checking out the downtown area & drove by the 2 homes of the Dream Inn. I was met at the door by David & after showing me the layout I choose a moderately priced room that was very comfortable. This town has an unusual vibe to it; very friendly & peaceful. After a great night's sleep following my introduction to the town from David over a glass of homemade rapberry cordial the night before, I started my next day's travel after a delicious 2 course breakfast next to a warm wood fire.

• Liked — The personal attention
  • Disliked — Too far from LA
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2008

We had a great time during our four-day stay at the Dream Inn in Mount Shasta. The room and the bed was very comfortable. The people who run the Inn were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was tasty and wonderful. We were very close to many good restaurants and shops, many within walking distance. The views of the mountain just outside our doorstep was gorgeous. We would definitely return to the Dream Inn in the future!

Rachael and Doug, Richmond, California

Stayed December 2007
Bay Area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2007

Had a fun time in Mount Shasta last September. Stayed at The Dream Inn right in the downtown area. Very convenient and Dave and Lonna were great hosts. As it was already fall, the fireplace felt warm and cozy at night after our hikes, The garden and grounds were nicely maintained too. I'll probably book there again sometime in the future.

• Liked — Very close to all the mountains, rivers, lakes amd trails.
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple

Been to Dream Inn Mount Shasta? Share your experiences!