I am not the type to write reviews, but I feel compelled to write one after my visit. As mentioned in other glowing reviews, Shasta Mountinn is comfortable, charming, conveniently located, and has stellar views of the mountain. There's nothing like returning from a hearty hike and landing in a hot tub. David, the owner, is above and beyond--welcoming, a great masseur, attentive to details, and a fabulous cook. My dad and I stayed there for our hiking trip--and David helped make this a trip of a lifetime. Thank you!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Shasta Mountinn Retreat Hotel Mount Shasta
- Shasta Mountinn Retreat Hotel
- Shasta Mountinn Retreat And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When seeking lodging in beautiful Mount Shasta, why stay in hotels when you can be pampered in a Victorian era bed and breakfast with incredible views of Mt. Shasta? Built in 1904 by master carpenter and Mayor of Mount Shasta Richie Edson this gorgeous home was restored to architectural beauty with lots of natural wood, crown moldings, three decks and fireplaces. The splendor of the wood and craftsmanship will astonish you and the views will captivate you. ... more less