This was the best B&B we have ever stayed in - and we have stayed in plenty throughout our travels of the UK and US. We loved the room (Twin Peaks), the foot massagers, the kitchenette and TV room, the well-stocked COMPLIMENTARY snack bar (which accommodation ever has it complimentary?), the sauna, the down blankets, the hot tub, the communal breakfasts, and the massages.
David was a wonderful host - he is genuinely interested in the welfare of his guests, and does it so generously in the process.
You need to stay at least two nights if not you will regret it. This is not an ordinary B&B - it’s a retreat.
- Also Known As:
- Shasta Mountinn Retreat Hotel
- Shasta Mountinn Retreat Hotel Mount Shasta
- Shasta Mountinn Retreat And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When seeking lodging in beautiful Mount Shasta, why stay in hotels when you can be pampered in a Victorian era bed and breakfast with incredible views of Mt. Shasta? Built in 1904 by master carpenter and Mayor of Mount Shasta Richie Edson this gorgeous home was restored to architectural beauty with lots of natural wood, crown moldings, three decks and fireplaces. The splendor of the wood and craftsmanship will astonish you and the views will captivate you. ... more less