“Great place to stay for a group” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites

Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mount Shasta
Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites
You added Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites to your Saves list
710 South Mount Shasta Boulevard, Mount Shasta, CA 96067   |
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Mount Shasta
San Diego, California
“Great place to stay for a group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

This is a fabulous place to stay in Mt Shasta. Extremely clean and very central to other businesses in Shasta. Staff is very friendly land helpful. We have stayed there 3 times and this was true each time. It is a particularly good place to stay if someone in your group has breathing or allergy issues because of the lack of animal dander in the rooms. We will be back there.

Room Tip: Very open and accessible.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bay Point, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

During a recent fly-fishing trip, I stayed at Mt. Shasta Inn & Suites. It is located in a nice quiet location within walking distance of downtown. Other hotels in Mt. Shasta are near the railroad tracks or freeway.....not a problem with this hotel. Friendly staff, clean rooms (non-smoking/no pets). I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a restful night's sleep at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Jamestown, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

My family was tired of driving and we still has several hundred miles to go. We stopped in Shasta City and checked in at a familiar name only to be turned away as they were full. They recommended Mt. Shasta Inn and should be sorry as they have now lost a customer. Not only was this place less expensive it was much nicer,cleaner and the staff was wonderful. I would highly refer others to stay here.

• Stayed September 2013
San Anselmo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I picked this hotel for its location near downtown Mt Shasta City and was right away taken by the Inn Keeper, D.C.
D.C. Is the quintessential Inn Keeper in the old fashion way. Friendly, attentive, welcoming, you couldn't dream of a better person. One night there in a suite that was impeccable, quiet location and good conversation in the morning with D.C. I highly recommend the hotel for anyone looking for a great place to stay in Mt Shasta City.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Walnut Creek, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

As a graduate student, I don't have a lot of money to spend on vacations. I think the Mt. Shasta Inn & Suites provide good value for the price.

Due to a last-minute change in plans I ended up in Mt. Shasta for two nights. I had only the AAA guide and not a lot of time to find a place; no access to photos or reviews. I arrived two hours after my initial call and was very surprised and pleased with the accommodations! I was able to check in immediately - didn't have to wait for their posted "check-in" time.

My room was a "king suite" and actually looked like the pictures. It was clean, quiet, and well-equipped. I'm not particularly allergic to perfumes, but I did appreciate the fact that there is no smoking and no pets permitted anywhere on the property, not just in the rooms, which means no need for "air fresheners".

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
New Paris, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

stayed only because we were not able to find a room elsewhere, toilet didn't work, shower drained so slow, dirty bedding, only 2 pillows which were barely covered by the pillow cases (yuck!!!!) I companied to management as soon as we realized these things and he didn't care at all. Would not recommend anyone to say, very upset about our stay.

Room Tip: find a different place to stay, if you don't want to be disappointed!!!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I left my camera and a few items in the room and when I called them they have already put it aside and just instructed me to send them a self addressed box. My camera is back with me now.

Thanks to mr Dc Patel. Very honest people.

Cheers,
Rommel

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!