I frequently stay in Mount Shasta during the spring, summer, and fall. I used to live in Shasta, and this hotel has had a bad reputation for years. It caught my eye, one day, driving through town, and I decided to check it out. They told me about the new ownership and renovations. They showed me a room and I was hooked. The look, the feel... everything was so rustic and woodsy. It's definitely my new hot spot to stay when I come to town. Great!
- Also Known As:
- The Woodsman Hotel Mount Shasta
- Woodsman Hotel Mount Shasta
- The Woodsman Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our beautiful lodge and open fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Shasta Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.