“Enjoyed” 4 of 5 stars

333 N Mount Shasta Blvd., Mount Shasta, CA
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 34 restaurants in Mount Shasta
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: YAKS stands for "Yet Another Koffee Shop" - had AMAZING salads! Phone is (530) 926-4019.
Santa Rosa, California
“Enjoyed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great atmosphere and yummy food and drinks! The homemade bagels are scrumptious! We visited twice during our three day stay. We all had a great time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
“Amazing Place...Great Energy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stumbled upon Yaks as it was the only place open so early in the morning. I'm glad we did as we ended up heading there each day for breakfast, a shasta cookie or just a cup of coffee.

The place has a great energy and makes you want to hang around for hours! The breakfast burritos were great (I had the veggie - yum!)...and each day we splurged on a Shasta Cookie (full of nuts and other good-for-you stuff). Yummy.

The staff was friendly and very accomodating. I can only drink decaf coffee and they made me a fresh batch each time I was there. Highly recommended.

Visited September 2012
Weed
“Don't do it. It's a rental.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

The store is nice and clean. The food? HORRIBLE! Did I stutter....
Do yourself a favor and just get a coffee and use the free wi-fi.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Ecclectic atmosphere and wifi available”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

This place has a little bit of everything. Its a local favorite. Food is pretty tasty as well. LOL They didn't have as many staff waiting on customers as I wouldve liked but it all worked out just fine. Many different types of seating available as well.

Visited August 2012
Chico, CA
“Good Food, Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This was a nice little restaurant that I took my wife to for a bite to eat. The food was good and the atmosphere was pleasant. We split a pannini that was very tasty and had a good overall experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere