The room was clean, relaxing, spacious, and overlooked the beautiful gardens. The room had a fireplace (wood provided), refrigerator, and a balcony from where we could hear the ocean. The bathroom was very nice and included his and her sinks, a large two person jacuzzi, and even a towel warmer. The complimentary bottle of wine was a nice touch too. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the inn convenient to restaurants and shopping and is only 25 minutes from the San Francisco airport. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Moss Beach
- Seal Cove Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 23 miles south of San Francisco, this serene hideaway is spectacularly set amongst a meadow of wildflowers and bordered by towering cypress trees. The inn looks out to acres of county park and the ocean beyond: an oasis where you can enjoy secluded beaches, watch frolicking seals, and follow the tree-lined path tracing the windswept Half Moon Bay ocean bluffs. The inn also features an executive board room for small meetings up to 14. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Seal Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.