I stayed four nights recently, and couldn't have asked for a better getaway. The location, set back from the ocean, was perfect: walk through the property's lovely garden, out the gate, and through a cypress grove or along the cliffs to the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve, where you can watch the waves crash and the harbor seals play during high tide, or wander through the tidal pools full of aquatic life during low tide. A simply appointed room with a fireplace and a balcony, ample breakfasts and afternoon tea, and a great location between San Francisco and Monterey just off the spectacular Pacific Highway 1 ... I couldn't have been happier. I definitely plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 23 miles south of San Francisco, this serene hideaway is spectacularly set amongst a meadow of wildflowers and bordered by towering cypress trees. The inn looks out to acres of county park and the ocean beyond: an oasis where you can enjoy secluded beaches, watch frolicking seals, and follow the tree-lined path tracing the windswept Half Moon Bay ocean bluffs. The inn also features an executive board room for small meetings up to 14. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Seal Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Moss Beach
- Seal Cove Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn