We only stayed one night whilst awaiting our flight from San Fransisco International Airport we had chosen this hotel to end our trip after visiting Yosemite and wanting to stay in easy driving distance of the airport. This hotel was perfect we arrived just before 5 and were treated to afternoon snacks which were both extensive and perfect for our arrival. We had chosen a garden view room and the room was both spacious and very comfortable, top class hotel and breakfast was included which got us off to a good strt in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 23 miles south of San Francisco, this serene hideaway is spectacularly set amongst a meadow of wildflowers and bordered by towering cypress trees. The inn looks out to acres of county park and the ocean beyond: an oasis where you can enjoy secluded beaches, watch frolicking seals, and follow the tree-lined path tracing the windswept Half Moon Bay ocean bluffs. The inn also features an executive board room for small meetings up to 14. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Seal Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Moss Beach
- Seal Cove Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn