“rip off hotel” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Seaside Inn Morro Bay

You added Seaside Inn Morro Bay to your Saves list
Seaside Inn Morro Bay
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   220 Beach Street, Morro Bay, CA 93442 (Formerly Travelodge)   |
Ranked #28 of 29 Hotels in Morro Bay
York, United Kingdom
“rip off hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This hotel was a one night stop over for us, although the cost was expensive we pre booked because our arrival would be late at night. We could not believe the poor condition of the hotel and the room. The breakfast was very basic and we had to sit on the office steps to eat it. We did complain about the cost of $191 stating we expected more than a basic hotel for that price, we had stayed in hotels from Las Vegas to New York all with great facilities ie swimming pools, gyms, dining rooms all for half of the price of this hotel. There is no excuse for charging these prices it is just plain greed, they don't deserve the custom. Give this one a miss

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Travelodge46095, Manager at Seaside Inn Morro Bay, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Tazz5667,
Thank you for your recent stay with Travelodge. I want to apologize for your recent stay. I am sorry you felt that way. I have passed your comments to the departments. I want to apologize myself for your recent stay. I hope you can give us another trying in the future. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Location was great, everything was centrally located. Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and neat. Good parking facilities and the rates were the best in town. Was there for the weekend. Will definitely return again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Ovid U,
Thank you for staying with us at the Travelodge Morro Bay. Thank you for your kind words and review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Morro Bay. Please feel free to contact us the next time you are in Morro Bay. 805-772-3333 Thank you!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The travelodge at morrobay ca is a great destination for anyone that wants to get away with the family. I really enjoyed my stay here it was a memorable experience that I would recommend to all of my favorite friends and family members. The room service was superb all the staff members are really polite and helpful to any need or questions you might have. So if you haven't been here stop waiting and book a room with the travelodge now. Ask for Nicole she is the best at what she does.

• Stayed August 2013
Travelodge46095, Manager at Seaside Inn Morro Bay, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Saltynutz951,
I want to thank you for leaving a review for the Travelodge in Morro Bay from your stay with us. We love to hear what others have to stay. We want to thank you for staying with us and hope to see you in the future we have passed your comments on to the departments. Thank you again.
See you in the future please call us to make reservations on your next stay 805-772-3333
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I would really talk to my coworkers about staying here. The front desk aways treats us like if we were at home very nice view nice restaurants and bars around. Will not regret a thing about it always welcomed with happy prople at the front desk too have us back for another week

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Joelvalenz,
Thank you again for staying with the Travelodge and leaving us a review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed your information on about your stay to the departments. I want to thank you AGAIN for being a loyal customer.
See you again soon!

Been to Seaside Inn Morro Bay? Share your experiences!