Wasn't expecting much here during a one-night stay in MB. Ended up getting less. Though its only a block from the waterfront with good restaurants and sites, this place was bad. Here's the list
- paper thin walls
- a front door that had obviously been smashed in before
- lights that didn't work
- a few channels on their poor tv setup
- the worst wifi connection I've ever seen. Why even advertise that you have wifi when it's that crappy and unreliable?
- room not ready for move-in as advertised.
I could go on but what's the point. Pass this place up or go camp in the nearby state park.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Air Inn Morro Bay Hotel
- Sea Air Inn Morro Bay Hotel Morro Bay
- Sea Air Morro Bay
- Sea Air Hotel Morro Bay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sea Air Inn Morro Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.