“YUCK !!!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Winchester, California
“YUCK !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband has seen this place for years so he had to try it. What a mistake!!! The cheese on my omelet (sliced cheese) wasn't even melted when it came to the table. Our toast was cold and my husbands plate of scrambled eggs were just a nothing taste. We have decided that he can no longer choose where we are going to eat. It wasn't even busy when we arrived, but it was terrible.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
palm springs
“a wonderful breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

this is a marvellous breakfast place. I stopped by after my walk to the rock and back and it was full, with a small line waiting, which I joined. It was worth the (short) wait for great big mugs of excellent coffee, friendly service and delicious food. Definitely worth going here

Visited August 2012
Cayucos, California
“Come Hungry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We have eaten there quite often and NEVER been disappointed. I had biscuits and gravy (yesterday) and they were just the way I like them. My wife was introduced to the "Popeye" by me and has it often. Love that spinach. Gordon makes his customers feel right at home and the waitresses are the greatest. The busboy is very friendly and keeps the good coffee pouring. I'm certain you won't be disappointed with the menu or the service. You'll be back after your first visit.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arizona
“A wow for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

After the first morning we went back two more times. The waffles and pancakes are not to be missed - light, fluffy, yummy. Also had the bacon and sausage. We avoided the waiting by arriving before 9 or 9:30 AM. The two waitresses are so efficient and speedy - miracle workers and the bus boys are not bad either. Highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando
“Excellent Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

We stopped by here on our last morning in Morro Bay. We both ordered the Belgian waffle and sausage links. The waffle was possibly the best I have had in a long time. It was light, and cooked just right. Usually, restaurants undercook waffles and they come out a little mushy. Not this one. Done just right. The coffee was top-notch as well. I could have had 3 cups but I had a long drive to Big Sur ahead of me with few places to stop. About the only negative was the sausage was slightly overdone. It had good flavor though. The owner came around to all the tables to at least say hi. Great little place overall.