“Very nice!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
CAP811
“Very nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2008

Good food, and friendly helpfull service

76% Recommend
california
“Best French Dip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2008

This place makes the best french dip sandwiches in town!

Morro Bay
“Delicious "Mini's" in Morro Bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2008

This is a very easy going, family type atmosphere and good for someone on a little budget like myself. The employees are very helpful and serve you the food but you don't leave a tip at the table here but you tip as you pay for your food in a jar. Some restaurants wouldn't agree with this but I think that in the long run the money is evenly distributed and each employee gets what he or she deserves. Also if you are gonna be "cheap" then be prepared to wait a bit longer for your food and get a smaller portion than the "fair guy" next to you. You get what you pay for in MB and I don't mean food wise that's pretty much a given in this town as the cook's are all mostly Mexican with the same recipes so quality should be consistent and delicious all along Morro Bay but Hofbrau is definetely one of my personal favorites I highly recommend this place if you have a family. I don't and I still love it so don't be shy singles.

San Jose,CA
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2008

I liked this place, but some people walked out when they noticed it was not table service.
You walk up to the counter and place your order. The cook starts making the sandwich right in front of you. Because it was a little busy we paid and then waited for our food to be brought to us. The sandwiches were great and the onion rings were even better. They were not greasy which I absolutely love.
So if you want good food I would try this place.

Fowler, California
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2008

After reading all of the reviews regarding this resturant we had to try it. We were not disappointed. It was great. We ordered the Beef Dip. It was assembled right in front of us. Talk about loaded, this sandwich had tons of tender beef in it. They put it in a special steamer before they give it to you. It was great. It was the best Beef Dip sandwich I ever had. We were watching all of the other food going by. Fish and Chips were massive and looked great. Hamburgers look fantastic. We will be sure to go back here the next time we visit Morro Bay.

Try it, you will not be disappointed. It is GREAT!!!!!!