What a great place! Spacious clean rooms with a cozy fireplace and balconies that provide amazing views of the bay and Morro Rock . . . added delight to watch the seals and sea otters at play. Fantastic location at the end of the Embarcadero providing a quiet atmosphere but just a lovely stroll to word-class restaurants and shops along a newly built boardwalk that leads you on a picturesque walk to Morro Rock. The staff was friendly and very accomodating. Mike was especially helpful on several occasions. Oh, can't forget the exceptional continental breakfast on the third floor with views and the window cleaners in the parking garage are just those added bonuses. Embarcadero Inn is a great value providing you with atmosphere, relaxation and wonderful memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay