5 nights this Fall at this non-smoking hotel were comfortable and a good value. We recommend. The 3rd floor room was spacious with all the amenities, from a very comfortable bed to excellent water pressure in the shower, a balcony with a view of the Morro rock. The gas fireplace fortunately was not needed nor were the small fridge and microwave with the generous continental breakfast. The decor was nondescript but the vintage black & white photo of abalone divers was interesting and fitting for this former fishing village. Except for the barking of the seals across the street and the fog horn it was quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay