We have stayed here a few times and have never been disappointed. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Short walk to great restaurants, and if you like Chinese, the Golden China restaurant next door has great food and a wonderful buffet. There is also a family suite that is like a small apartment, which our nephew and his family has stayed in- and it is moderately priced. You'll like this place! Oh, and we also liked the Fish Bonez restaurant (suggested y the desk clerk) which is a short 2 blocks away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay