My husband and i stayed at Embarcadero Inn in Morro Bay and had a wonderful time. The hotel is in a great location- literally a stones throw from the sea!!
We arrived early evening and were met by a friendly receptionist who even supplied me with a cork screw to open some wine we'd brought!
The room was large and came complete with a fridge and microwave (with popcorn waiting for us inside the microwave!)
We loved this place and would deffinitly stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay