Attention to detail and friendly, helpful staff make this more than just a motel. It's location just across the road from the harbor makes for convenience and good views (when there's no fog!). Little touches like windscreen washing equipment in the parking area, paper towels by the coffe pot and microwave, free movie loans and lots of 10% off coupons at the front desk were all touches that showed they really want their guests to enjoy their trip. And the breakfast was definitely better than some, though with only three tables, it was standing room only.
On the down side, the plumbing was a decade or three old, the wi-fi was so slow I gave up. But I would certainly consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay