Loved the hotel , the only issue was the intermittent wifi. Morro Bay is a quirky town with strange weather the 2 days we stayed the fog never lifted , you couldn't see the rock from the room. The unusual thing about Morro Bay is that no one mentions the massive Power Station at the end of the harbour road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay