If you're going to stay at this hotel request a room on the third floor with full Oceanview and a fireplace. These rooms are incredibly nice and are on the same floor as the small dining room for the Continental breakfast. The only downside to our visit was that the covered parking lot is small for large vehicles. The shower head did not put out good pressure. It was an unusually warm weekend that we were there and the rooms do not have air conditioning as most of the hotels do not....but they did provide a fan that brought some relief. Bed was a little too firm for me and needed extra cushioning.
But overall I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay