Stayed here one night in August 2013, with my husband and teenage son. It is a bit off the beaten path, but a great stop along our coastal trip from San Francisco to Los Angeles . Room was nicely furnished clean two queen beds, refrigerator, coffee machine and microwave. Bathroom was nice, and hot tub /spa area was very nicely done.We had a lovely balcony overlooking the bay, very quiet and peaceful. Staff was friendly and helpful however they are not staffed 24/7 so if you are a late arrival be sure and confirm with them. Continental breakfast was ok -nothing special typical waffle iron, hard boiled eggs cereal etc. Also hotel is last one on the end of the strip better choices for eating and nightlife are further down the road a few blocks walk from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay