What a great little family-owned hotel in the fishing town of Morro Bay, known for the Morro Rock (the Gibraltar of the Pacific and surfer's paradise). Spacious rooms, fridge and microwave in the room, large queen-sized comfortable beds, great view and a little balcony. We were on the 2nd floor and had a partial view of the harbor (obstructed by a crane, but that was ok, we saw enough anyway). No pool, although there was a hot tub. Great breakfast in the am.
My only complaint was that the town is dead by 9pm. We came into town around 9:45pm and weren't able to go anywhere to eat on a Saturday night, because all the restaurants were closed - not used to this. Thankfully we had some snacks in our cooler. Friendly staff who waited for us to check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay