This is a very nice place to stay and is located right on the harbor within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. The staff is very friendly and efficient and the breakfast is very good.
I have stayed here many times before but always on the third floor. This time our room was on the second floor and although I truly enjoying staying at this hotel I would recommend getting a room on the third floor. The views from both the second and third floor balconies are great. But the constant noise from the floor above with people walking every night all night long is more than I wanted to deal with. We stayed three nights and unfortunately only slept a few hours each night due to the constant noise.
If it wasn't for the noise I would have given the Embarcaderro Inn 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay