My husband and I had to find a room while traveling through Morro Bay we were late arrivals and the hotel was very accommodating, The bed was so comfortable and inviting. The room has a nice view with a balcony and a fireplace was so romantic. If we had gotten there earlier I would have enjoyed sitting on the balcony looking at the ocean and the shoppers below. Very quiet at night, its as if the streets roll up. The room was very spacious and I would make a return to this hotel in the future. This hotel is great for walking to the gift stores or restaurants. Dorn's Café a must for any traveler for breakfast. they had a nice continental breakfast set up but we preferred to have a full breakfast at Dorn's Café I really appreciate having glass coffee mugs in the room instead of Styrofoam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay