Booked in to this place just as a stopover when heading down Highway 1 back to LA, turned out to be SO much more than that.
We went for one of the cheaper rooms - with no view - but it was still a beautiful big room, really thoughfully laid-out with nice touches all over and still a little bit of a view to the sea!
Staff were brilliantly helpful, a great selection of restaurants nearby, and Morro rock is well worth a wander around, we saw a big colony of sea otters.
Self-serve breakfast that was included in the price was great too - even with a waffle iron to make your own fresh waffles!
Great stay - would go back for a few relaxing romantic nights if nearby and had enough time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay