The walls are incredibly thin. We could hear the conversation of people in the adjoining room. They were not speaking especially loudly, but the sound carried clearly to our room. The next night, our neighbors were louder. The motel does not have anyone at the front desk after 10:00, so there is no way to contact anyone to tell guests to keep the noise down. It was very difficult for us to sleep.
We might have expected to hear neighbors’ conversations at one of the many low-end motels in Morro Bay, but not at the Embarcadero.
I wrote a polite letter to the manager detailing our complaints, but no one bothered to respond.
This motel has several nice amenities: a lovely view of the harbor, spacious smoke-free rooms and a decent continental breakfast. However, they are meaningless without a quiet room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay