“Very comfortable and exactly what we needed” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Morgan Hill
Orange, California
“Very comfortable and exactly what we needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

Stayed over night on our way to Oakland for an A's game. It is convenient to the highway. Also close to shopping centers and eateries. Definitely what we needed. Room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Morgan Hill, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Jose - Morgan Hill. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012 via mobile

Full kitchen,big bathroom,flat screen TV and great staff. Just wish they had HBO.

• Stayed October 2011
Princeville, Hawaii
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Checked in for a short sleep before an early flight from San Jose Airport. For the price I did not expect much, but found stack of dirty dishes in the sink, garbages not taken out and food still in refrigerator. The Front Office staff told me housekeeping had already left for the day and did not offer any help.

Room Tip: No suggestions. Don't be cheap like me. Spend a little more and stay at a nicer place...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Morgan Hill, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Extended Stay America San Jose - Morgan Hill. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

Please understand that we maintain strict quality control standards, which demand that every room is inspected prior to making it available to our guests. Clearly there was a failure in our system during your stay. In response to your comments, I’ve personally met with all of our staff and used your review to demonstrate in which specific areas we can improve.

Been to Extended Stay America - San Jose - Morgan Hill? Share your experiences!