The room was clean, the Jacuzzi tub great, and the staff very nice. But the king-sized bed was ridiculously hard. It was like sleeping right on the box spring. The sleeper sofa was terrible. Don't expect a relaxing time at the pool, it's right off the highway and very noisy. The breakfast was okay but not great. They stop serving at 9, which is a little too soon for some people.
If I return (because of the low price) I'll bring an air mattress.
Bring a couple of large clips to hold the curtains to the windowsill, otherwise the a/c will keep blowing them open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Executive Inn provides a comfortable and affordable stay in Morgan Hill, CA, with easy access to Silicon Valley, Monterey, and San Francisco! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Executive Inn Suites Morgan Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Inn Suites Morgan Hill Hotel Morgan Hill
- Executive Hotel Morgan Hill