“Great stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Panamá
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a week. I was in a training so this hotel was near to the training center I was going to.

The breakfast its ok (american breakfast), my room was clean every day and the WiFi service is good for sending mails and keeping update. Also, the shuttle service is on time, which is very cool.

• Stayed May 2013
David D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Morgan Hill, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Hi Jenny,

A week can be a long time away from home. I am glad that you had a great stay.
We are always open to new ideas for our breakfast bar. The locally grown fresh fruit and freshly baked pastries from San Francisco were inspired from guest comments. We hope you will visit us again.

David D.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stayed here again recently for business in the area and this was not my first time at this hotel. but this time, I was so very very pleasantly surprised by the freshness of the room and furnishings. It smelled so fresh and clean. The room had the aura of someone who took pride in their property and staff who cared. Being a road warrior there is of course no place like your own home, but this was so fresh feeling that I was totally relaxed. I would definitely recommend this hotel you. Morgan Hill is a small community so there are local resturants and stores very close.

Room Tip: I happen to like rooms on the highest floor, in this case the 3rd floor and rooms closest to Condit...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Morgan Hill, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Hello Lloyd,

Our home is your home. Alicia, our Executive housekeeper and our Erika our AGM have been leading the team since the hotel opened and I am glad that our pride has shown through. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Warren, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Its really a lovely hotel. Rooms are large, well appointed, clean. The whole property feels new and neat. I gave it 4 stars compared to all hotels ... for the value and against my expectations it is a 6 star.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Morgan Hill, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Hi Rob C.,

I had the pleasure to give you your priority check you in when you were visiting. I hope you were able to take advantage of the evening after social and Sunday brunch with your group. It was truly our pleasure to serve you and your friends.

At your service,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Spent a night on our way to a convention in San Francisco.
The hotel is located just off the 101 highway.
No parking difficulties .
The staff very friendly and professional.
The room was large and clean. A comfortable king size bed.
Breakfast was far above standard .
Great money value.

Stayed April 2013
Hi dvl_eyes,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your business and are glad to have been able to take care of you. We have shared your comments with the hotel staff at our all employee meeting.

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Stayed at this hotel after attending a San Jose Sharks hockey game March 2. Very nice hotel located right off the freeway. They have a pool table in the lobby/sitting area.Although we didn't use it, the indoor pool area looked very nice. We were on the 3rd floor away from elevators & ice/soda machines, so it was very quiet. The beds & pillows were perfect which made for a great nights sleep. My son was impressed with the amount of T.V. channels we got. The breakfast buffet was unbelievable! Your choice of juices, coffee, tea, cold cereals, oatmeal, cream of wheat, yogurt, fresh fruit, toast, cinnamon rolls (really good), waffles, biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon, & a machine that made pancakes! I think I also saw bagels & english muffins. No one should leave that hotel hungry in the morning! My only complaint would be that the lighting in the bathroom is not good. I like bright light in a bathroom & this was very low light. We will be staying here again when we come up for another Sharks game!

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor (3rd) away from elevators/ice/soda machine. Very quiet!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Morgan Hill, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Hi Cali51,

I am glad that you chose our hotel for the night of your Sharks game. I am taking a few employees to a game in April, maybe we will see you there, or perhaps the hotel. We appreciate the compliments and hope that you will take advantage of our remodeled indoor pool/Jacuzzi/sauna on your next visit.

David D.
P.s. The vending room doors ow remain closed, thank you.
La Massana, Andorra
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was driving from Las Vegas to San Jose when it started to rain and getting dark. So I exited 101 and checked in at the Holiday Inn Express for a night to continue the next day to my meeting in San Jose. I liked it so much that I decided to stay another day and commute to San Jose. I even stayed a 3rd day!
A really nice, clean and comfortable hotel, good Restaurants in the neighborhood "downtown" Morgan Hill.
I really can recommend this Hotel.....free GOOD breakfast and a fair price.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
David D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Morgan Hill, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. We are thankful that you decided to stay and thrilled that you extend with us from one to three nights.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Morgan Hill? Share your experiences!