“Suprisingly nice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Morgan Hill

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Morgan Hill to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Morgan Hill
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   16115 Condit Road, Morgan Hill, CA 95037 (Formerly Ramada Morgan Hill Gilroy)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Morgan Hill
Laguna Hills, United States
“Suprisingly nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, and for having no vacancies, our room was relatively quiet even though there were about 5 youth lacrosse teams staying there. I thought it would be noisy because it was right off the freeway, but we didn't hear a thing. We did not go in the pool, but did notice it was VERY small. Overall, a nice hotel for a great price. I'd stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Superior, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had stayed in another Hampton on Old Tully in San Jose the night before on my recent trip through the Bay Area in early June. I decided to stay here my second night as we were headed to Monterey and this cut off 20 or so minutes on my driving on Saturday morning. Not only that, it was only 20,000 HH points compared to 30,000 for the San Jose locations. This Hampton is new, fresh, and modern. Our second story room (only 2 stories) had a vaulted ceiling and was huge (also had a small balcony, but we didn't use it). I was concerned because it was near 101, but I didn't hear any freeway noise. I did notice a lot of families in nearby park on Saturday morning for soccer games and there was a bit of noise in the distance (we were on NE side of hotel) but we're early risers.

Their breakfast room was pleasant and well stocked (quite a difference from San Jose) and the front desk clerks were helpful and pleasant.

The only thing that they didn't have which San Jose did, was cookies at the front desk and a little late afternoon manager's happy hour with beer/wine and food. Perhaps they have it on only certain days - dunno. That would make it perfect! But still highly recommended.

Room Tip: get a second floor room that has a vaulted ceiling!
Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Las Vegas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Beautiful hotel!! Modeled in the mission style. Highly recommend!! The staff was helpful and accomodating. The room was clean and well maintained. The pool and hot tub were amazing. The hotel is easy to find and I would absolutely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SD_GM92131, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
I appreciate that you took the time to write a review about your stay. We are very proud of our hotel and we love to hear what our guests have to say about it. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed it so well and found it to be "Beautiful". I am also pleased that you were able to take advantage of our pool and Jacuzzi. Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Morgan Hill, we hope that you may return and stay with us again soon.
laguna beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Newly refurbished inn. All rooms and public spaces are redecorated and very nice but the lighting in the guest rooms is lacking. Being a flashlight or a headlamp if you want to read. I asked at the front desk for a lamp but unfortunately they do not have any.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Valued guest,
I want to thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Morgan Hill. I very much appreciate what our guests have to say. I am pleased that overall you enjoyed yourself at our property but I have to apologize for the lighting in your room. Your input will be brought up to the correct department. We hope to have you stay with us again.
Okemos, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed here after a wedding and this was such a nice Hampton Inn! The rooms were newly upgraded and very clean. The breakfast area was decent size and they had coffee and tea 24/7. They even had cucumber/lemon infused water! My only complaint is they only had one waffle maker, so at peak breakfast times, there was quite a bit of a wait for a waffle. Would stay here again if ever in the area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
SD_GM92131, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for letting us know how your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Morgan Hill was. We appreciate what our guests have to say! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and our amenities such as the complimentary breakfast. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have you stay with us again at the Hampton Inn Morgan Hill.
Anza, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed in Morgan Hill for just one night on a road trip, so I really didn't want to spend as much as I did on the room. However, the money was well spent. Everything was clean and pleasant, and the lobby felt like being in the house of a close friend. I was shocked when my son woke me up in the morning to find that we were behind schedule. We all overslept. I haven't had a rest that peaceful in years.

Dear Valued Guest,
It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Morgan Hill and that your stay with us consisted of "rest [so] peaceful". We take pride in the quality that we give to our guests and our beds are no exception. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and for letting others read about your experience with us. I hope that you may stay with us again when you are traveling in the area.
Pine Grove, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Now that we have stayed at the Hampton, we won't try another place in Morgan Hill. An upscale feel for a great price. Nice layout- a separate mirror and counter next to the main bath vanity, with a refrigerator and microwave underneath. Clean, quiet, and a nice breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
I want to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Morgan Hill. What you have to say really lets us know how we are doing and where we can improve. I am so pleased that your stay with us was a "great value" with an "upscale feel for a great price". We take pride in our newly renovated property and it’s great to hear that you enjoyed it so much. We hope to have you return and stay again with us at the Hampton Inn Morgan Hill when you are in the area.

Been to Hampton Inn Morgan Hill? Share your experiences!